Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ah, the joy of new dice!

Picked up a few things from the game store (The Hobbit in Fayetteville, NC).

New Chessex Dice for me, purple/green/gold Geminis:





Also a mini for the 4e Cleric I rolled up (is is still "rolled up" if you use the points system?). Female Half-elf Cleric of Pelor (PEE-lor/PAY-lor - tomAYto/tomAHto). A Reaper mini, Sora Goldflame. She even has a sun shield!





I used to be a fairly good mini painter. Quit doing it for some reason. Maybe this one will get me going again?

2 comments:

skeleri said...

Huh. We all pronounce it Peh-lore.

Darius Whiteplume said...

I hear people say PEE-lor a lot, but a lot of people can't get their heads around than/then and their/there/they're. I am not a grammar Nazi, but I could be easily mistaken for one :-)

Post a Comment