Wednesday, October 29, 2008

AD&D Monster Description Template

Hello all,

Being a web-geek, I did a little page that some of the old school crowd might like. A form where you input 1st edition AD&D monster information and get output as Rich Text (like a word processor), HTML code you can copy/paste, and code for including in blogger, like my Flind entry from Monday.

I have only done 1st edition so far, but now that the mechanics are out of the way, doing a Fiend Folio (slightly dif, IIRC), Basic/Expert, or even OD&D, if someone wants to provide the basics to me. The form is on my GeoCities site here:

www.geocities.com/darius_whiteplume/monsterTemplates/ADandD_Monster.html

Still a bit of touching up to do (looks... form reset...), but "the basic fundamentals are sound." :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment