Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Google Chrome, revisited

Well, I have been using Google Chrome on and off for the past few days. Two issues:
  1. When I go to FanCast, it says I have an out-of-date browser, and should get a Mozilla, Safari, or IE browser. It may be a plugin issue, or it might be that FanCast looks for specific browser IDs, and if you are not on the list, you get knocked off? I'll have to care a little more before I start troubleshooting.
  2. Blogger cannot seem to add a cookie to Chrome, even though I have the (unusual for me) "accept all cookies" checked. Weird that Blogger is, I believe, a Google entity and would have issues.

Otherwise, I like the browser. A few little things not worth mentioning. It is still a beta, I believe. If you don't want a browser you have to dick with on occasion, stick with one of the big two, or Safari :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment