Sunday, November 16, 2008

Obamobile & Odd Grocery Store Stuff

So, the poll has eight votes as of now, so I guess the eight followers have voted :-) Here is a pic of the back of my car, just for fun.

Click Image to Expand in a New Window/Tab
Obamobile


So, there they are, highlighted. My older official "Obama 2008" magnet (which will come off, regardless of poll results) and the unofficial MoveOn.org "Obama/Biden 2008" sticker, which I am sure my coworkers find more offensive, seeing how military types love Move On :-) You may also notice the peace sign, atheist symbol, teeny Motorcycle Safety Foundation helmet sticker (top left), and the United Federation of Planets emblem. Keepin' it real!

Next, two things I saw while grocery shopping...

Here's a lotion that struck me as having an odd name, until I realized it did not say "HUGE" Naturals.

Click Image to Expand in a New Window/Tab
Huge Naturals?


Is this, or is it not, technically, a banana hammock?

Click Image to Expand in a New Window/Tab
Banana Hammock


Last, a beer added to my "worth buying" list; Longboard Island Lager from the Kona Brewing Company. Give it a try, if you are a lager drinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment