Monday, November 24, 2008

One more and we'll have a coven.

Two more followers arrived recently, Adam and "Smirking Revenge" — fortunately, I am an atheist, so I will not develop a messiah complex once I have twelve disciples! Big welcomes here:

Adam is from Wales and has a blog, Movie Chunks, dedicated to film reviews. He's doing some bits on past Doctor Who incarnations. A bit of history for those of us in the States who only really know Tom Baker (4th), Christopher Eccleston (9th), and David Tennant (10th, current). And refering to his URL: <singing>When Cameron was in Egypt's land... Let my Cameron go!</singing> :-)

"Smirking Revenge" is from Montana and has two blogs, Getting My Geek On, with its Pushing Daisies decor, and Confessions of a Book Whore. A fav of mine is a post collecting "Deep Thoughts" (remember, from SNL?). Check them out here.

One last bit of business, since books are part of the current topic. For those of you interested by my premature review of Koji Suzuki's The Ring (see it here, I won't give away the ending, but will tell you I have ordered the second book in the trilogy, Spiral.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Thanks for the welcome. I found you through SamuraiFrog's blog.

Hopefully there won't be too many spoilers in my Doctor Who retrospective!

Adam said...

Oh, & just to add that unfortunately there's no prize for guessing my blog's URL correctly, as I couldn't find any of Abe Froeman's sausages on sale!!!!

Darius Whiteplume said...

I'm just glad I knew the reference. "And knowing is half the battle!"

The 10th Doctor is on in my house as constantly as possible. I have seen the Adapose (spelling?) episode perhaps 15 times. Fortunately, I think Catherine Tate is a scream!

Adam said...

Haven't missed an episode of new Doctor Who yet. My favourite so far is Blink.

Post a Comment