Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ah, Milla... and a Shout Out

The Resident Evil movies will always have a special place on my DVD shelf. I was not a big fan of the games, but these movies were the first to bring my wife around to zombie movies. Not all zombie movies... We did the 28 Days thing, and I need to get her to watch Shaun of the Dead, but she is not going to want to see Zombi or other such movies.

Anyway, I was reminded of Resident Evil: Apocalypse today by a review at a favorite movie blog, House of Self-Indelgence. The pictures below are from that blog. Check out the original post here.

Posting the Milla pics, just because she one of the few skinny women I find to be sexy. She's more your cup of tea, eh Jarl?

Enjoy.

Click Image to Expand in a New Window/Tab
Milla Jovovich

Milla Jovovich

Milla Jovovich

No comments:

Post a Comment