Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Black Jack!

We have reached 21 followers! Big welcomes to:

Gilligan, who runs retrospace,a great site for all things past. For any of you in the around 40 year-old range, check out the Ode to Emmy Jo, a tribute to the woman I forgot first got me interested in legs at the young age of four or five.

Kitty LeClaw, who runs Killer Kittens from Beyond the Grave, a blog I thought I was following, until I checked again (now properly in thrall). Anyway, I spent a few productive hours at work looking through her archives. Kitty hipped me to The Cat with Hands, which I post last week (or so). Horror movies, fumetti, Satan, King Diamond, blood, gore, the occasional naked starlet, The Hoff, dirty nuns (more for Jarl :-)... and she's met one of my favorites, Sid Haig!

Go check these out, and all my followers. I'll have to start posting retro welcomes since the original three, Reis, Mark, and Yoyorobo have been bumped to the "View All" portion of the list. Jamdin, you are the next in line!

3 comments:

gilligan said...

Thanks for the mention. Anyone who can appreciate a New Zoo Revue post has got something special!

Kitty LeClaw said...

"...and she's met one of my favorites, Sid Haig!"

He is every bit as terrifying as you would want/expect him to be! I remember something about a camera malfunction, and him uttering a few patented Haig threats... Good times!

Darius Whiteplume said...

He always kills me. If you have not seen Spider-Baby, it is worth finding.

Post a Comment