Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fiction's Finest Nerds #6: Batgirl/Barbara Gordon

The holidays have been kicking my holly-jolly ass, so I am phoning in this week's Fiction's Finest Nerds. I am no Bat-canon expert, so I won't go to into Batgirl/Barbara Gordon history. Here are some classic clips. For a more enjoyable/intelligent set of Batgirl video and commentary, see Dr. Zaius' post here.

Click Image to Expand in a New Window/Tab

Yvonne Craig as Batgirl

I never noticed until just now: Batgirl—Barbara Gordon... Hmm...

Lousy video quality.


Never saw this Batgirl Cycle. Looks like a big scooter.


Invisible criminals in the script means guys throwing crap from off camera!


Oh, Eartha...

2 comments:

Jay Amabile said...

i got to meet Yvonne Craig for an interview about 6 years ago...she was so sweet and loved talking about her past which is cool. I had a huge crush on her as Batgirl...

Darius Whiteplume said...

I love Alicia Silverstone, but there is only one Batgirl.

Craig is smart. When nerds love you, we love you forever, unless you fuck with us :-)

Post a Comment