Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hotties of Yore: Debralee Scott

Here is an early one for me. I only knew Debralee Scott from The Match Game, but she was also on Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman and Welcome Back, Kotter as Rosalie "Hotsie" Totsie (I watch WBK religiously, so I am surprised I do not remember her), as well as the film American Graffiti. I would imagine any inclination towards gingers I have is from Debralee, as I remember her from before Tina Louise.

It appears she died at age 52 (2005) of natural causes.

Click Image to Expand in a New Window/Tab

Debralee Scott
The Match Game

Debralee Scott
The Match Game

Debralee Scott
The Match Game

Debralee Scott
Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman (maybe? looks later)

Debralee Scott
Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman

Debralee Scott
Unknown

8 comments:

Jamdin said...

Debralee Scott was the only reason that I watched Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman. I always liked her smile and hair. I didn't know that she had died though so a much belated goodnight to her.

Darius Whiteplume said...

As much as I hate using Wikipedia as a reference, here is the entry on her. Her fiance died in one of the Sep 11 attacks, then in 2005 she entered a coma for several days, woke up, then died shortly after. Autopsy results were inconclusive. I always thought she was extremely funny.

Keith said...

I never knew what happened to her. I always had a big crush on her. She did have such beautiful hair. What a gorgeous woman.

Caffeinated Joe said...

Just seeing her face brings me back to the 70s. She was just such a personality, to me, of that era. She was also Donna Pescow's sister on Angie, right?

Caffeinated Joe said...

Not sure what happened to my comment, but I will try and remember what I wrote:

Debralee is the epitome of the 70s, to me. She was such a personality then. And wasn't she Donna Pescow's sister on Angie?

Anonymous said...

God bless you, Debralee

Anonymous said...

Just found out she died in 2005. What a tragic loss. RIP...

Anonymous said...

I was just watching American Grafitti and googled DebraLeeScott just to see what ever happened to her. Wow I never knew she passed away. RIP DebraLee.

Post a Comment