Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hotties of Yore: Special Xmas/Yule/Solstice Edition!

Since the wife is more pagan aligned, and I could care less what day I get presents, we shall be doing our gifting tomorrow, the Winter Solstice, a day of scientifically quantifiable importance. The Sun will be over the Tropic of Capricorn (23° 26′ 22″ S latitude, which is the extent of its travel south). So, my gift to my virtual friends is a collection of Xmas/Yule/Solstice themed Hotties of Yore!

Some up-front thanks for stolen images to: Gilligan @ Retrospace (Erin Grey & Elizabeth Montgomery) and Keith @ Sugar & Spice (Ann Margret). Is that virtual re-gifting?

Click Image to Expand in a New Window/Tab

Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn and her stockings!

Bettie Page
What a lovely tree!

Elizabeth Montgomery
I'm supposed to go down there?

Erin Grey
I forgot she was on that crap show :-)

Ann Margret
That is one swanky Xmas!

2 comments:

Yum-Yum said...

Wow. Pictures of Erin Grey *and* Elizabeth Montgomery sporting red tights?!? That's quite some gift.

Keith said...

Glad you like it. All of these are really great pics. I'd love to spend Christmas with any of those babes.

Post a Comment