Monday, December 29, 2008

New Followers and Blog Alert

Big welcomes to:

Lockwood, who runs Outside The Interzone which I am glad to have found. My B.S. is in Geography, of all things (I got an "A" in GEOG-301: Do you want fries with that?, and a "B-" in GEOG-200: No, not Geology, Geography).

Rick Bman, who runs Stop the Planet of the Apes... I Want to Get Off, a very cool movie review blog.

Stop by and see them sometime.

I also came across Fresh Pics which has some really great pictures. The one that caught my eye was some nature shots here.

4 comments:

Rick Bman said...

Thanks for the shout-out man. I really dig the blog.

Darius Whiteplume said...

I appreciate it. Gotta get to your site more, you get to the movies more than I do :-)

Lockwood said...

Hey Thanks! I've been enjoying your blog, pleased you enjoy mine. OSU merged their geology/geography programs into "geosciences" shortly after I graduated (late 80's). And you really can't do either without the other. Keep up the good work.

Darius Whiteplume said...

Thanks, Lockwood. I think I liked Geography because it is very general in undergrad. Maps, weather, economics, sociology, geology... You name it, geography can touch it. I miss the cartography aspect of it. That was the one area I could be successfully artistic :-)

Post a Comment