Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sweet 16

Dudes! Dudettes! My silly little foray into blogging is astonishing me with success. We are up to 16 followers now. To anyone new to the blog, I do try to do welcomes, and point-tos, so here goes.

#15 is Robo, whose Action Typist blog is not one I had seen before, but I see old-school GI Joe, so it has to be good. I'll be perusing as work downtime allows :-)

#16 is Becca, whose No Smoking in the Skull Cave is a favorite of mine. She's quite the artist, and posts some great comic style art as well as some of her photography. Stop by there sometime.

I've been having a lot of fun with the blogging. Met a lot of cool people. Hope you are all still enjoying the content here. Nerd Girl of Note day is tomorrow. She might actually be someone most of you won't know (The Acrobatic Flea and Adam have a possible edge).

No comments:

Post a Comment