Monday, January 5, 2009

Are we Americans losing on the zombie front?

The Acrobatic Flea's post on American Heart, a zombie web serial, reminded me in a random sort-of-way that somewhere in Ontario I read about a zombie walk. I believe it was Ottawa, but looks like there are zombie walks in Toronto and London, ON as well. I want to plan my next Ontario trip around a zombie walk, but the wife thinks it is retarded :-)

Any US cities have something similar, or do we just dress like Star Wars characters and wait in line for movie tickets?

Here are a few links:

2 comments:

Phronk said...

That is so not retarded. :)

There MUST be zombie walks in U.S. cities. I don't think it started around here.

Darius Whiteplume said...

I am pretty sure I have seen that Chicago and Philadelphia, but not certain. I have not thought about it much anymore. I also think the mall they shot the original Dawn of the Dead does something.

Post a Comment