Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Big welcome to Phronk

Follower #35 is Phronk, whose blog you may remember from my Are we Americans losing on the zombie front? post few weeks ago. I am still looking forward to the wife allowing a trip north for a Zombie March. She loves Halloween. Arden, maybe you could mention this to her next time you talk?

Anyway, I normally do welcomes in pairs, but Phronk has a post that all my Star Wars fans should enjoy. Check his blog out here, and the specific post here.

3 comments:

Phronk said...

Haha, thanks very much sir. Good luck with convincing the wife about the zombie walk. For some reason my love of zombies usually drives girls away, but maybe you'll do better. :)

Darius Whiteplume said...

The wife used to hate zombie movies, then came upon the Resident Evil and 28 Days movies. She even tried Day of the Dead last Halloween, though I cut that one. Too much complaining among characters in the 1st half-hour. I was already disappointed that my copy of Black Sabbath (Karloff, not Osbourne) would only play in Italian. Not sure if it is supposed to be that way, or if I am too thick to change the DVD player's setting :-)

I was looking at London's Zombie Walk too. If London was a bit closer to Chicago I could probably pull it off, since her best mate is in Chi-town and we don't see her that often.

Phronk said...

Nice. I think 28 Days Later is a good entry movie for easing people into a love of zombies.

Post a Comment