Friday, January 23, 2009

Nerd Girl of Note #20

Who is it? Jane Fonda
Websites IMDb Entry
Why do nerds love her?
Barbarella, among others
Maybe a controversial choice, but I happen to like Jane Fonda. Barbarella, while über-campy was a lot of fun. She has been in some of the great movies of the '60s and '70s.


Click Image to Expand in a New Window/Tab

Barbarella
Jane as Barbarella

Barbarella
Jane as Barbarella

Young, young Jane
Young, young Jane

Klute
In Klute

Mug Shot
Jane's Mug Shot

Colbert
On, literally, Stephen Colbert

3 comments:

Keith said...

I love Jane in Barbarella. That's one of my favorite movies of the 60's. She's also been in some really other good movies over the years.

Jay Amabile said...

Jane was hot when she was young especially in Barbarella. I can't say I was much of a fan after that.

Ugly Angie said...

Barbarella made me dizzy. Too much floating.

Post a Comment