Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve

Hope you all had a good New Year's Eve. I couldn't have felt like a bigger nerd when we wound up at a dance club, but the dinner before was good. We went to a Japanese place in Raleigh, NC called Sono. They had some burlesque-style/pin-up models dancing in the windows. I don't have any pictures that didn't involve friends, so I won't post, except for two of the dancers, so here they are.

Click Image to Expand in a New Window/Tab

Sona, New Year's Eve 2008
Dancers in the window. Is that Dita von Tease?

Sona, New Year's Eve 2008
Lousy pic with my camera phone.

2 comments:

gilligan said...

Wow. Watch out or you won't be able to call your site Adventures in Nerdliness anymore.

I could describe how lame and nerdy my New Years Eve activities were to demonstrate my point, but it would only serve to crush my self esteem further. :-)

Happy New Year!

Darius Whiteplume said...

I would have loved to stay in and play D&D or Last Night on Earth, but a friend runs the restaurant and hooked us up (which is also a sign of coolness, I guess). If I showed any photos of me dressed in a vain attempt at fashion it would quickly remove any cool points accumulated.

"Roll to save versus 'you don't belong here'."

[rolls d20]

"Ah, a natural one. FAIL!"

:-D

Post a Comment