Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wow, it's starting to get crowded in here!

Big welcome to some new members!
  • Hello to Joe (I am completely surprised that username was available!). Joe has a blog about his D&D experiences: Joe's Dungeons & Dragons Musings.
  • Hi to Calvin of Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool. I love Toronto, but don't hold that against me :-D
  • Last but not least, Bubba Shelby, who has several blogs, so you can see his profile here. We've been running in the same circles for a while now, eh?

As always, I love comments, so feel free to remark. I don't get hurt easily. "Ouch! These keys are so hard!" Sorry about that.

2 comments:

Bubbashelby said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

Yes, I've seen your white beard around some pretty cool places, it's about time I started hanging at your abode as well ;)

Keith said...

I'll definitely have to check those out.

Post a Comment