Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My apologies to Cobra Commander


My good friend, Cobra Commander, came to see me this afternoon. Unbeknownst to me, Destro has been reading my blog, and printing out some of the less flattering things I have said about C.C.

My dear friend Cobra Commander, it was all in good fun, and not all of the posts are disparaging. You can see some of the previous posts here. However, for the sake of our friendship I feel a public apology is in order, so I am sorry.

On the upside, I think this has strengthened our friendship. We went out to have a drink-or-three, and talked. I said I would never make fun of his squeaky voice, effeminate mannerisms, or alleged sanity. He said he will not shoot me. At least not today.

He really opened up to me. He explained that all his anger comes from his incompetent minions, the scheming Destro (oh, I hate that guy), his longtime crush on Lady Jaye, and the world's refusal to see things his way... And then it happened. He actually took off his mask. Believe me, I was as shocked as I imagine you are.

3 comments:

Iasa said...

Well there goes my Cobra crush. Next you are gonna tell me Boris Badenough is into quilting and quiet walks along a moonlit beach.

Darius Whiteplume said...

Nah, Boris is a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kinda guy. It's always the ones with full masks you have to worry about. :-)

Keith said...

LOL I always wanted to meet Cobra Commander.

Post a Comment