Monday, February 16, 2009

OK. Maybe I stretched the truth before?

Denial is a sure sign of addiction. The first step to recovery is acceptance. I was slapped in the face today (metaphysically) when I returned from the bookstore with an issue of ToyFare, and received a box from Amazon with a, well, Amazon in it.

"Hello, my name is Darius, and I like action figures."

They are not all Wonder Woman, I just have more of her than anyone else. Is that so wrong?



The teeniest one on the left is from Hot Topic. That makes me kinda cool, doesn't it? Please say yes.

8 comments:

sunandheir said...

Yes. That makes it cool...aw hell, I'm a geek too. They're all bitchin'! They're Wonder Woman, how could they not be?? :)

Darius Whiteplume said...

I have the tank WW I posted last week on pre-order (shhh... don't tell the wife). Also the Bruce Timm animated movie coming out soon, which looks like it is going to be cool.

Keith said...

Those are some awesome. I love them all. Wonder Woman rocks!

sunandheir said...

The one with the Chun-Li legs? Yes, I got the reference right off the bat ;) And yes, March 3rd. It's going to be an early Birthday present, to me, from me, with love. At least it looks better than Superman/Doomsday.

Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool said...

Don't let anyone tell you that its wrong...when I start believing it is then its back on the water tower with the rifle (and THIS time I pack a lunch and a sun hat). We all gotta support each other. Does anything smell better than an action figure fresh out of the box?

Darius Whiteplume said...

"Does anything smell better than an action figure fresh out of the box?"

Maybe crayons. :-)

Next time lets plan things. We'd be more effective if we were both on the same water tower :-D

Anonymous said...

You're getting another WW figure...whatever.

the wife :)
(and yes this is really me...Samson's middle name is Charlemagne)

Darius Whiteplume said...

Ack! She found me!

Post a Comment