Thursday, February 19, 2009

OMFIPU! The Herculoids!

Okey, so like people who are born again, or are in a program for their addiction, I am spouting a lot about action figures. I know it is a sickness, but I don't care.

I found something completely by accident today. I don't know how to describe how it made me feel. When I was a kid I would have shot Luke and Han in the face for these. I would have emptied Spider-Man's web fluid packs. I... I... Ugh! This picture say it all!


Is that not the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? [sniff]

See the rest (Oh, yes. There are more.) at Toynami.

4 comments:

wiec? said...

HOLY F-ING S!!!!

Thanks for finding these. Igoo, Gleep , Gloop and Tundro will be mine! Same goes for Ookla.

where were these when we were kids?

Darius Whiteplume said...

Exactly. In my book, Zandar was the only guy who could of kicked Race Bannon's ass. Speaking of that, where the hell was my Race Bannon figure?!? :-)

Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool said...

OMG I loved the Hurculoids. Any of those Hanna Barbara cartoons rocked. They all had the same music and lazer sound effects that soothed me to sleep as a kid. I luckily had a father that loved this stuff too and there was nothing better than having him wake me up early on Saturday morning to watch all the great cartoons before taking me to bowling.

Darius Whiteplume said...

Ah, Saturday bowling. Were we ever so young? :-)

Most had the same face too. Almost evey character was Race Bannon in a wig. Maybe they should have made that action figure?

Post a Comment