Monday, February 16, 2009

Two welcomes!

Hey all, big welcomes to:

Kindertrauma of, you guessed it, ..::kindertrauma::.. where you can see descriptions of Official Traumatizers, Traumafessions from readers, and Name That Trauma (which helps readers define some forgotten emotional scar whose name or title cannot be remembered).

Also an old friend of AiN, Jarl Frå Oslo. He's been around for a long time and just discovered he was not following. I always thought he was. I did have a follower leave a few weeks ago, maybe a Blogger glitch dropped his subscription? I thought maybe my Dick Cheney reference drove someone away :-) Anyway, Jarl runs Demons & Dragons, a Polish old school D&D site. While the text is often a mystery, he posts a lot of great pictures. Here's an old fav from my October 2008 mention of his site:

3 comments:

Jarl Frå Oslo said...

I always thought he was

Damn, me to - I rarely look at my Blogger profile and didn't see that "I'm Follower of AiN just in my nerdy head". Lol. Anyway, mistake repaired. :)

Btw. This old guy didn't scared me. :)

Jarl Frå Oslo said...

Btw. Greets for you and your wife!

Darius Whiteplume said...

Glad to have you officially on board :-)

Post a Comment