Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New followers, welcome!

Normally I don't jump on the welcomes, but today is special. I am sick and work really sucks. I came back from working on a completely jacked-up laptop to find two new followers, so in order to create some happy time, here goes.

First... Didn't I say the new "Followers" gadget was going to give me fits? Well, it has started. We have Jon, who I almost missed, because the new gadget shuffled him to the bottom of the pile. I don't think Jon has a blog yet, and may be a new Blogger user, yes? You will soon learn the ways of the Force, young Padwan. Or I will learn the ways of the new gadget :-)

Second, we Have Rich. Rich has a few blogs. The one I have been following as of this morning is Comic by Comic. You can see the other blogs here, at his profile. Believe it or not, there is a Dazzler fan blog out there (that is the Marvel character, not the rhinestone applique device, which is really named the "Bedazzler"). Perhaps it is similar to Amazon Princess? [shameless plug]

Ah, the glories of nerdery! Hard to believe there are sixty-one people here, and I am the only asshole. Why can't the whole world be our little slice of the internet? [sigh]

2 comments:

Wings said...

You're not the only asshole, man. Been accused of that meself!

Great blog, by the by.

Rich said...

No, you're not the only asshole - and thanks for the link through.

And the Dazzler blog is deadly serious.

Deadly, I tell you.

Post a Comment