Sunday, March 29, 2009

"Once I had sex with an Australian girl..."

"I got a case of V.D. that kept coming back!"

Not really (that was a Rodney Dangerfield joke), but I got tagged with the 666 meme again, this time by Joe. I'll just type this time. If you need to see the rules, they are here. I tagged my six earlier, so if you'd like to play along, please do.
  1. There are three women in this world who you cannot bad-mouth in my presence; my wife, Joan Jett, and Dolly Parton.
  2. I sometimes hate myself for eating fish. I want to be a full vegetarian, but I cannot give up fish.
  3. I have slept with two women who were twice my age. I was in my early-to-mid twenties, so stop that face you are making.
  4. I have a sleep disorder, and have to wear a respirator at night. I also have tendinitis in my foot and occasionally have to wear a leg brace to bed. It looks like a Stormtrooper boot, and the respirator sounds like Darth Vader. So, when I wear both I always sleep nude to be especially pervy feeling.
  5. I have panic attacks when I am in large gatherings. Not bad ones, but I want to run away and throw-up.
  6. I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think Depeche Mode is a sweet band!*

7 comments:

Wings said...

1) Dolly Parton is awesome.

2) I love meat too much. Carnivore for life here.

3) No weird face here. Kudos! ;)

4) Well, if you ever need to flee your house at night, you will be sure to make it on the news.

5) I hear ya. Hate, hate, HATE large gatherings and even small ones are more work than fun for me.

6) Uh... ok...

Darius Whiteplume said...

Regarding #6, Orgazmo is one of my favorite movies, and last time I quoted Dave the Lighting Guy, so I thought I'd do it again.

Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool said...

Okay..that is the best one I have seen so far..each fact is very unique...and I like Depeche Mode too...

joe bloke said...

regards # 4. I've been trying to get away with dressing up like Darth Vader in bed for nearly thirty odd years now, mate. . .

regards # 5. so do I.

regards # 6. so do I.

cheers, matey!!

Darius Whiteplume said...

I should mention, for the record, that the ladies in #3 were not at the same time.

wiec? said...

1. i met dolly parton in an airport once. sweet as pie.

2. fish is very hard to give up. don't bother. if fish is yer only vice (meatwise) yer not doing too bad.

3. whadya gonna do? say no?

4. i had a roommate who had one of those respirators. it was like sleeping with a scuba diver down the hall.

5. i hear that. nyc subways during rush hour are scary sometimes. people can be brutal.

6. old depeche mode has thier place.

Darius Whiteplume said...

@wiec? - I don't have a problem with mass-transit. Typically parties, and we do exercises with tons of people standing in front of the machine they want you to fix. I don't mind small places, as long as there are not a bunch of people in them :-)

Post a Comment