Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3 Days Left

We have gotten Geek Orthodox up to 22 votes, and is in the lead for Blog of Note. Strong contention from a cancer blog (geez... freakin' cancer?).

By the way, Reis did not put me up to this, and may not yet know (he's a busy guy with school and all). He was, however, my first follower, and I have always enjoyed his blog, so I started this for purely sentimental reasons.

Wanna vote?

http://tinyurl.com/dgotqn

then search for the entry from me.

or better yet, here:

http://tinyurl.com/cqlob5

and you should see it right away.

All we have to do is believe! Believe, I tells ya!

4 comments:

Reis O'Brien said...

Wait a second... what is going on here? Am I getting nominated for an Oscar?

This is the first I'm hearing of this! What have you gotten me into Darius? ;)

Darius Whiteplume said...

I did a flyby post the other day here. Finally figured out how to nominate Blog of Note, via Twitter (see, it is good for something).

Reis O'Brien said...

Wow! I had no idea! How did I miss that post?

I'm deeply honored, sir. :)

Darius Whiteplume said...

It is a pittance! :-)

Post a Comment