Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fiction's Finest Nerds #15

Well, it has been a while, and the guys at work have been going on-and-on about Lucy Liu for some reason this week. Well, it's not like there is not some merit to that.

Anyway, the divine Ms Liu played Alex Munday in Charlie's Angelsmdash;She's a computer wiz, a gymnast, equestrian, martial artist. She can do almost anything except cook.

Additional Shit Talkin' Tough Guys section:

Alex Munday: Marshal Ray Carter. I'm Alex Munday. I'll be your rescuer today.
Carter: I didn't think you'd find me. How many men do you have?
Alex Munday: I've got two girlfriends in the bar.
Carter: They have fifty armed men.
Alex Munday: I know. It hardly seems fair. C'mon!

Click Image to Expand in a New Window/Tab

Alex Munday
Alex Munday from Charlie's Angels

Alex Munday
Alex Munday from Charlie's Angels

Alex Munday
Alex Munday from Charlie's Angels

Alex Munday
Alex Munday from Charlie's Angels

Alex Munday
Alex Munday from Charlie's Angels
Lucy Liu
Lucy Liu-bot from Futurama

No comments:

Post a Comment