Monday, May 18, 2009

Fear my Geek-Fu! Blue Snaggletooth!

Just kidding, but I did want to show you all what is lurking in my garage. I have no idea which cardboard box he is lurking in, and he is in nowhere near this good of shape (I played with my action figures :-)


Don't you just love the disco boots on this guy? He was the only one dressed to score at the cantina!

For the uninitiated, this is Snaggletooth from Star Wars. This particular one came only with a cantina set from Sears ("set," in this case is a word that means cardboard cutout). Also included were the standard Greedo, Hammerhead, and Walrusman.

Read more here.

Many probably remember the red Snaggletooth, pictured below. The pictures are not to scale, as they had the same head and torso, but the height difference is obvious based on the gorilla arms alone :-)

4 comments:

Reis O'Brien said...

You can also read about him here...

http://actionfigures.about.com/od/historyofactionfigures/tp/top_5_starwars.htm

Pluggity! Plug! Plug! ;)

Matt said...

I didn't know there was a bigger, disco-lovin' version. I've got the small one somewhere in the garage, I think.

I learn so much when I'm here. I should never leave.

Bubbashelby said...

That's one of my "grails" - I'll find one some day for a dime at a garage sale.

chunky B said...

Your Geek-Fu is indeed great, or the force is strong with you or something like that.

Cool prize there.

Post a Comment