Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fiction's Finest Nerds #19

Luke Smith is the adopted son of Sarah Jane Smith on the BBC programme The Sarah Jane Adventures (a Doctor Who spin-off). He was a creation of the Bane, an alien race bent on taking over the Earth.

Luke was created as "the Archetype" from samples of people touring the "Bubble Shock!" bottling plant (run by the Bane). He has the sum strengths and weaknesses of all the visitors, and has all of their combined intelligence. He was later needed by the Slitheen to complete a device they were creating.

6 comments:

Keith said...

I love that show.

Mickey Glitter said...

Thank you for starting my day off so nicely!! I <3 Luke. He's such a cutie. And his mom's a damn hottie. *swoons*

Darius Whiteplume said...

Glad I picked a good one!

Mary Grace Biggs said...

He's my favorite person in the Sarah Jane adventures. He's awful cute.

Darius Whiteplume said...

I finally got the final [sniff sniff] season, but need to finish #3 first. :-)

Mary Grace Biggs said...

I haven't seen the 4 or 5th. I really want too, but I'm busy with Doctor who.

Post a Comment