Friday, May 1, 2009

Nerd Girl of Note #31

[ring ring]

"Hello, Whiteplume residence."

"Yes, Mr. Whiteplume. This is the Nerd Girl of Note division of Adventures in Nerdliness..."

"Oh, yeah... Let me explain."

"Sir, we require a posting immediately."

"Okey... Can I phone it in?"

"Sure can!"

I was totally lost for a NGoN this week, but then the terrific Hell Bent for Taters smacked me with an obvious one. So, rather than steal all his material, go see his post on Myth-Buster beauty, Kari Byron!

3 comments:

Tommy Salami said...

Ha! You're the best, sir Whiteplume. For a second I thought we serendipitously chose the same gal. Thanks for the boost. Your NGoN feature is one of my favorites.

Darius Whiteplume said...

Many thanks, and back atch!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

She is most yummy and I think something exploded in my pants. (see what I did there...mythbusters reference..they explode things....shut up..its witty)

Post a Comment