Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Robot 13

As many of you know, I am not a huge comic book fan. There are, however, certainly things I like.

Thomas Hall from Blacklist Studios contacted me about the comic he and Daniel Bradford created called Robot 13. You can read more about it on their site. I wanted to post a quickie for a few reasons; I was flattered to be asked to review it, I liked it, and there is a tentacled fiend involved :-) I also thought it would be up many of your alleys because it has a steampunk/Victorian super-science thing going on. As Thomas describes it, it is a sort of Frankenstein cum Odysseus story.

I am not much of a reviewer, and I'm not getting anything for this. If it sound/looks interesting, stop by Blacklist Studios for a better description and some sample pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment