Sunday, June 14, 2009

Big welcome to all the new followers!

Unfortunately, at work they block the Friends app from Blogger (I know, why?). Usually at lunch I would peruse your blogs, but now I can't see any names until I get home.

So, since there has been an influx lately, I want to say "hi" to you all, and a special "hello" to Angie - I think this is your third time? Weird blogger issues there for a while.

Anyway, check out the other followers, as there are some really great blogs. Feel free to leave comments and discuss. We have a nice group here, so don't be shy. And if you Twitter, you can find me @d_whiteplme.

2 comments:

Dr. Zaius said...

"Unfortunately, at work they block the Friends app from Blogger (I know, why?). Usually at lunch I would peruse your blogs, but now I can't see any names until I get home."

What the heck is that?

Darius Whiteplume said...

@Dr. Zaius - The little sidebar thingie (technical term) that shows on some blogs who is following. Also, through the Blogger dashboard when you click "Followers" and you get a matrix of your minions. For some reason they block that application, but not Blogger in general. Weird.

Post a Comment