Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Most Hated Meme

This is from Calvin. I try to be positive in my cyber-life, but deep down I am snarky, catty, and mean-spirited. So here is a little negativity :-D
  1. Most Hated Food: Hebrew National hot dogs and bratwurst. Not for the reasons you might think. I don't eat meat-with-feet, and loved both of these. The meat-replacement industry has been able to replicate everything meat-wise I could want, but no one makes a good enough hot dog, and no one makes a decent braut.
  2. Most Hated Person: Ronald Reagan
  3. Most Hated Job: I was once a telemarketer.
  4. Most Hated City: Lawton, OK
  5. Most Hated Band: Creed. Hands down. I would rather be the pivot-man in a Jonas Brothers circle-jerk than listen to a single Creed song.
  6. Most Hated Website: My company's website really sucks.
  7. Most Hated TV Program: NCIS
  8. Most Hated Movie: A tie - Risky Business and Road Hogs. Both have arch-Scientologists. One features a dick high schooler with too much money, and the other features a gaggle of his ilk all-grown-up. Full disclosure - I have seen neither film, nor will I.
  9. Most Hated Artist: Probably anyone who does that country-kitchen art, but not really sure.
  10. Most Hated Book: Fountainhead
  11. Most Hated Shop: Most "tactical gear" shops. They are scary.
  12. Most Hated Organization: I am making this one up. The Fraternal Order of Strip Club DJs. This is not true of all, but man can those guys be pricks. Radio DJs are bad enough, but these guys ooze doucheiness.
  13. Most Hated Historical Event: The Trail of Tears
  14. Most Hated Sport: Professional Bass Fishing
  15. Most Hated Piece of Tech: Wristwatch
  16. Most Hated Annual Event: Christmas
  17. Most Hated Daily Task: Shaving
  18. Most Hated Commedian: Dennis Miller

5 comments:

Wings said...

Good list, Darius!

Your Creed comment made me spit out coffee!

Wings said...

Now I did it, too!
Most Hated Meme

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Great list...to quote Red Dawn "All that hate is gonna eat you up inside son." Now you give the proper C. Thomas Howell response.

Dr. Zaius said...

Ack! You don't like Christmas?? Santa will be mad at you.

Darius Whiteplume said...

@Wings - I LIVE to make people spit coffee :-)

@Cal - I hate to admit never seeing Red Dawn either. That one has the Pope of Scientology in it, right? [searches IMDb] Nope! Ooh, Swayze and Powers Boothe!?! How have a I gone so long without seeing this? However, through my godlike powers of research, I believe the passphrase is: "It keeps me warm. "

@Dr. Zaius - I already told Santa, "it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

Post a Comment