Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Most Loved Meme

Okey, doing the Love one too.
  1. Most Loved Food: Ben & Jerry's Mission to Marzipan ice cream.
  2. Most Loved Person: Too easy. @tas33
  3. Most Loved Job: I was really good at what I did at MCI, and my most senior boss seemed to really appreciate me.
  4. Most Loved City: Flip a coin: Toronto or Chicago
  5. Most Loved Band: Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Richard Cheese & Lounge Against the Machine, The Horrors, The Beatles, The Stones
  6. Most Loved Website: W3Schools
  7. Most Loved TV Program: The Big Bang Theory
  8. Most Loved Movie: Amarcord
  9. Most Loved Artist: Frank Frazetta
  10. Most Loved Book: The Big Sleep, Kafka on the Shore, Juliette, or the Prosperities of Vice
  11. Most Loved Shop: There was this odd little shop in Chicago that was loaded with weird fanboy crap. I was in heaven.
  12. Most Loved Organization: Disorganization
  13. Most Loved Historical Event: Teddy Roosevelt giving a campaign speech after being shot.
  14. Most Loved Sport: Three words: Women's Beach Volleyball
  15. Most Loved Piece of Tech: My super cool wireless keyboard. Thanks again, Jay!
  16. Most Loved Annual Event: Halloween. I buy presents.
  17. Most Loved Daily Task: Playing with my dogs. It is actually a task :-)
  18. Most Loved Commedian: Bill Hicks

8 comments:

Keith said...

This was interesting to read. I wanted to say that I love your new header. It's so awesome.

Darius Whiteplume said...

Thanks. I want to do a new one, but all my freetime is at work, and all my graphics stuff is at home! C'est la merde!

Wings said...

Great post, love your "loves"!

Big Bang Theory is awesome!

Gonna tackled my "loves" today.

Wings said...

Okay, finally got mine out there:
Most Loved Meme

Gilligan said...

I just did the hate meme. I'm spent... I don't know if I'm up to the love one. I guess I'll just wallow in hate.

Bill Hicks was great. R.I.P.

Darius Whiteplume said...

I like to think he's as angry dead as he was alive ;-)

Hannah said...

I also put Bill Hicks as my favorite comedian. I wish he was still around.:)

Jay Amabile said...

Frazetta is the King! And NO PROBLEM! And I'm really glad you like that "piece of tech" lol

Post a Comment