Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fiction's Finest Nerds #21

A chubby, uncoordinated, collectible freak who seems to be in mid-puberty does not scream "ace henchman" to me, but Henchman 21 is one of The Monarch's top men.

What #21 lacks in henching skills, he makes up for in invulnerability. Not even the great Brock Samson has killed him off. His one shining moment was when he actually killed the Venture brothers. He is also in love with The Monarch's wife, Mrs. Dr. Girlfriend (or whatever they started calling her). Season three showed us that he has no idea how his henchman gear actually works. He is the last thing we see before the credits in the end of season three, holding the severed head of his partner, Henchman 24.

Dude! I am so dying to see season four. Seriously!

3 comments:

wiec? said...

awesome choice for Fiction's Finest Nerds D!

while falling waaay short in the caliber of henching that say a Destro or a Firefly pull off the Monarch's #21 and #24 are infinitely more entertaining than say Skelator's Tri-Clops or Stinkor.

season 4 can't start soon enough.

Darius Whiteplume said...

21 is the only cartoon character I can imitate. "Dude, I do a totally cool number twenty-one. Voice cracks and everything."

I think I heard October is when Season Four starts. Too long!

Carl (ILHM) said...

Love it, great call on this one! A true nerd, and one of my favs

Post a Comment