Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Honest Scrap

WiEC? has awarded my the coveted Honest Scrap title (along with some others).

Here are the rules...
  1. Link back to the awarder's site.
  2. Pass the award on to 10 other blogger sites.
  3. Spit out 10 honest things about yourself.
The AwardeesOkey, so that was eleven, but I am a rule breaker.
  1. I have never seen V and never really watched Battlestar Galactica (original or reboot).
  2. One of my favorite toys growing up was the ship from Space: 1999. Who knew a favorite action figure would be Martin Landau?
  3. I still like riding a motorcycle, but since the wreck have been a little on the chicken-shit side of things. I do not ride as well because of some fear, which is not a good thing on two wheels.
  4. Normally, a favorite snack is a big ol' spoon of peanut butter (Skippy Natural). About a month ago I stopped eating peanut butter all together. No fore thought, it just happened one day.
  5. As a child I was incredibly scared by The Wizard of Oz.
  6. I have never once voted for a Republican. Unless that vote was to say, decide who to kick in the nuts.
  7. I may seem like a nice guy on the interwebs, but I can be quite the asshole in real life.
  8. I really enjoy The Golden Girls. If you don't watch it, you should check it out.
  9. I have always had a thing for Sybil Danning, no matter how bad her movies are.
  10. I don't eat M&Ms or Mars Bars anymore (though they are my favorite candies) because they do some awful animal testing. On chocolate? Really?!? WTF? (not proselytizing, just informing)

6 comments:

wiec? said...

awesome bro! Congrats and thanks for playing along.

as far as your PB embargo i bet you'll be back in the saddle someday. sad to hear about m and m's though. i used to like those. now i'm really conflicted.

and Rik was always my favorite of the Young Ones. nice pick.

Darius Whiteplume said...

I had some PB yesterday, and it did not taste good - but maybe it had been in the cupboard too long?

iasa said...

I like the Golden Girls too, but i generally keep that a secret, don't know why.

Not to mention, Mars child labour issues.

Darius Whiteplume said...

Damn you Mars! Why must you be so like that god of war?!?

Seriously, I have had one pack of M&Ms in the last year - I won't even eat them if someone provides them. Thank Cliff for Sundrops!

Carl (ILHM) said...

My wife still sneaks on Golden Girls in the afternoons ;)

Congrats on the award D-Dubbs, well deserved man!

moovycritic said...

Sybil Dannins is incredibly hot!

http://themoviecritic-moovycritic.blogspot.com/2009/12/review-of-theyre-playing-with-fire.html

Post a Comment