Thursday, September 3, 2009

And the horse you rode in on!

Mounted, sort of, miniatures.

Here is a Warhammer Bretonian Knight. I was getting into heraldry, and decided to do Hogwarts house colors. Never got past this Slytherin Knight, IIRC. I have a version of him on foot too (by Reaper).



My favorite airplane of all time is the Mk V Supermarine Spitfire. I always thought a motorcycle would look cool done up as one. Maybe I was wrong? This is, I believe, from Ground Zero Games.



This little lady is a Reaper Minis centaur druid. I don't know much about horses, but I always loved the dappled grays. Her coat is darker than I intended. I was going for the Pale Rider horse. Ah well. (pardon the boobs)

2 comments:

Atom Kid said...

Nice color scheme for the knight. I've got quite a few brettonians also. I don't know why they quit making dismounted knights, I think that's why I quit buying them.

word verification: perises

I thought it said penises :)

Darius Whiteplume said...

Thunderbolt Mountain used to do a line or Arthurians, each came with a mounted and unmounted figure. Very cool.

Maybe GW stoped because they figured an unmounted knight was of no use. I had a paladin in 1st Ed that was worthless off his horse, so I can see that :-D

Post a Comment