Thursday, September 24, 2009

Na' Kaat, Painted

Remember that female dragonborn paladin I mentioned earlier? Yes? Well, here is an initial stab at the paint job. I could not find the bulk of my paints, so I made do with what was around. I plan to embellish a few minor things yet (I am a perfectionist, no matter how sloppy I appear).

I envisioned her as a bronze dragon (well, actually, the beloved Arden did so). I'll likely add some metallic highlights to the "hair" and maybe some scales.


The shield is not my favorite work. I do not have a steady line hand, so I tend to paint the whole shield the line's color, then paint what would be around the line.

3 comments:

Keith said...

I think that looks cool. Have a good weekend.

The Vicar of VHS said...

Is she wearing fishnets? :)

Cool work, as always.

Darius Whiteplume said...

@Keith - Thanks. You too.

@Vic - She's scaly, but it does look like fishnets, donit?

Post a Comment