Monday, September 7, 2009

What is best in life? Miniatures?

Okey, officially, none of these are Conan, but really. Come on. Aren't all barbarians Conan deep down? Here is a collection of Conan-y minis. You can also see a couple of Red Sonja minis at the Red Sonja blog, here.

This one is by Reaper. They made a science out of doing Conan.


Another Reaper Conan, now with redonkulus sword!


Say it with him: "CRO-O-O-O-O-O-O-M!" - Also by Reaper, now with rune sword.


This one is from Australia. Ground Zero Games maybe? My least favorite paint job, but my favorite Conan. Very Frazetta strut-y, and ginormous. The way I painted his mouth, he looks like he could be a real douche. Kinda like Chet from Weird Science.

2 comments:

Atom Kid said...

Barbarians are still my favorite to paint! I've got the first one you posted. That's the one that somebody converted to look like Thundarr, also.

Darius Whiteplume said...

These are not my favorite minis, but are good minis. You should check out Bronze Age Minis sometime. Their minis are perhaps a bit big (32mm, and 54mm), though maybe they are being more accurate than Reaper? I have never bought any, but they do have some cool looking ERB Mars-styled minis.

Post a Comment