Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bowling for Boobies

No, no, no. It just sounds tacky. Bowling for Boobies is a breast cancer assistance program to aid those diagnosed with their medical bills. A good internet friend of mine and Nerd Girl of Note #30, Darla Crane is participating this year and needs a bit under $300USD to meet her goal of $1000. You can donate here.

I try not to ask for much on this blog, and I don't do any advertising. This is my second call for donations, IIRC, and I completely understand how shitty the economy is. I just want to put this out there. If you have a few bucks you could throw Ms Crane's way, it would be appreciated. I'm not getting any compensation, I just think she's a great chick.

Think of it as buying me a beer, if you want. Every $5 helps.


Darla Crane dressed as Elvira

4 comments:

Matthew K. said...

I saw your link on The Glass Walking Stick and checked it out for the first time. Very cool to include this post. I'll chip in a fiver. Great pic!

Darius Whiteplume said...

Very cool, Matthew! Darla will appreciate it, and nice to have you aboard.

Keith said...

Great photo. I'll definitely see what I can do. Cheers!

Darius Whiteplume said...

Thanks Keith

Post a Comment