Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Blonde Joke

Being blonde, I can make these...

A blonde was driving through the country, past a field of tall grass. The blonde looked out the window and saw another blonde sitting in a canoe, in the middle of the field, rowing furiously.

The blonde pulled the car over and stomped to the edge of the field.

"Hey, you!" The blonde driver yelled, "It's blondes like you that give the rest of us a bad name! You are lucky I can't swim, or I'd come out there and kick your ass!"

1 comment:

Lockwood said...

I have to admit I like blonde jokes, however wrong they may be. My Favorite: Why are blonde jokes so short?

So men and brunettes can remember them.

Verification word: mixinwea- the fourth step in making wea cake.

PS- I've been enjoying your tumblr... though you may know that if you read The Sunday Funnies.

Post a Comment