Friday, January 15, 2010

Nerd Girl of Note #45

Joanne Linville has the odd distinction of appearing as the first female Romulan on ST:TOS in the episode "The Enterprise Incident" (3x04). Her character was unnamed, apparently only whipering it to Mr. Spock, then declaring how "rare and beautiful" it was, but it was never spoken aloud.

Ms. Linville was also in numerous cop/detective shows, such as CHiPs, Charlie's Angels, Hawaii 5-0, I Spy, as well as episodes of The Twilight Zone, and Alfred Hitchcock Presents, plus numerous Westerns, medical dramas, and soap operas. See her IMDb profile here.

Watch "The Enterprise Incident" at FanCast.

3 comments:

Rick "The Hat" Bman said...

I watched this episode for the first time a couple months ago and I remember thinking at the time just how attractive of a Romulan she was.

Lorelei said...

That's an awesome episode.

My word verifications is "cophot". I think that's funny.

Darius Whiteplume said...

I have yet to see it, but someone on Tumblr is obsessed with it. I thought she'd be a good entrant.

Post a Comment