Thursday, January 21, 2010

Queries and Followers

Well, it was about time I looked at my webmaster tools, and what do I see? Followers!

There are roughly 200 of us, though the stats are not great... Some people follow through multiple means, but I am going to say 200! Woot! Welcome to all the new followers, and to the old ones, thanks for hangin' in through the dry times. Anyone want to plug there own blog, feel free to do so in the comments.

Just for fun, here are my top search queries.


Good to see my pal Darla Crane is getting some love here.


And if you were looking for Debra Wilson, I totally forgot we had Debra Wilson Week a bit over a year ago.

4 comments:

Ghidorah said...

As far as Debra Wildon tits are concerned, you are an expert, congratulation.

Looking the queries of my own blog, it seem my own extertise is for those of Misty Mundae.

Each man have he's own specialties!

:-)

Gilligan said...

Congrats. Chances are, one of those Velma queries was mine. Love me some Velma Dinkley.

TheAnswerMVP2001 said...

What webmaster tools are you using? I'm using Google Analytics but I don't think it's picking up all my visitors, because another tracking widget I'm using is showing more hits. Just curious what other people are using.

Darius Whiteplume said...

@Ghidorah and Gilligan - Danke. Love your blogs too. Sorry I don't comment as often these days.

@TheAnswerMVP2001 (if that is your real name ;-) - at the bottom of the Blogger Dashboard there is a webmaster tools link. It does not provide the best feedback, but not terrible.

Post a Comment