Sunday, January 31, 2010

This Week

This week I have reviews lined up for some contemporary Japanese fiction. All are murder stories, be they mysteries or about murderers. I enjoy a lot of Japanese fiction, but they can be confusing and, frankly, depressing affairs. Two of the books are by Natsuo Kirino, and one is by Ryu Murakami. I wanted to do one or two of Haruki Murakami's works (no relation) but could not tell where to start, and I have discussed him in the past. So, I hope you enjoy the reviews, and if you are a reader, I do recommend each of these, though I enjoyed them to varying degrees.

4 comments:

iasa said...

Do you remember when i used to like you? It was right before i saw that picture.

Darius Whiteplume said...

I had a good run, then. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Cool photo! Where is this from?

Darius Whiteplume said...

No idea. Sorry. Maybe 4chan?

Post a Comment