Sunday, February 21, 2010

Prisoner of the Wizard's Harem

I don't do a lot of plugs, but our friend Shon Richards has a book out. I have ordered my copy already. I talk to Shon a lot on Twitter, and he is a smart and funny guy. I am looking forward to reading this one.

From the publisher:

Prisoner of the Wizard's Harem' is an interactive story where you take on the role of Nash Nighthammer. You are sent to rescue Princess Virtue from the harem of a very perverted wizard. Along the way you will have strange sexual relationships with fantastic women, solve dangerous traps and struggle to maintain your masculine dignity.

The novel is organized into choices with an eye towards repeat play. Although there is only one happy ending there are several different ways to reach your goal. It is a perfect book for naughty adventurers of all tastes and genders.

Shon Richards has been writing erotica for over ten years. He has been a fantasy geek for far longer. This book combines his love of fantasy, humor and erotica.


Buy it HERE.

4 comments:

The Vicar of VHS said...

Nash Nighthammer is a great name. I wish I'd thought of it. :)

Now every time I watch that Canadian ice-dancing couple Virtue/Moir, I'm going to picture her in this. Which isn't too far from how I was picturing her anyway. :P

Oh, like I'm the only one who uses the Olympics as a sex aid...

comment verification: "Morisms". Schools of thought or celebrating the constant state of insatiable desire for additional stimulation, or the Koan-like mantras of such schools.

Darius Whiteplume said...

@Vic - certainly not, and figure skating is the burlesque of the winter games ;-)

Shon Richards said...

True story, my wife had a dream where I was running around under the name of 'Nash' and racking up gambling debts. The real pisser was that I was somehow charging these debts to her credit card.

I have no idea where I got the name Nighthammer. I always say it with a growl like I am singing a heavy metal song.

Thanks for the plug Darius. I hope you enjoy the book.

Darius Whiteplume said...

No problem at all. I only pimp things I endorse, and always for free.

Post a Comment