Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fiction's Finest Nerds #34

You know, I almost hate that I started this whole thing. There were so many problems with this show, and here is one of them: Dr. Elias Huer.

Frankly, he was a rear nancy-boy pain-in-the-ass. I watched Unchained Woman recently, and Huer goes behind his friend's back to break Jamie Lee Curtis out of a prison. Turns out he was right, and the friend was being blackmailed into aiding the bad guy, but still, dick move, bro! Then he just told the guy he did it... Man.

From now on, I am sticking to the tight shiny outfits, alien princess skin, and high jiggle factor that kept me entertained in my prepubescent youth.

2 comments:

Wings said...

Sometimes it may be best not too look too deeply! ;)

Gilligan said...

Elias had the easiest job in the 25th century... he was always just lounging in his cool office. It seemed he never left that place - meanwhile Gil and Erin are getting captured, tortured, and shot at.

Post a Comment