Friday, April 9, 2010

Nerd Girl of Note #57

I have to admit, I do not know a whole lot about Barbara Windsor except; she's tiny, she's funny, she starred in a ton of Carry On films, and had been on East Enders for years.

As of this moment, I have only seen one Carry On film, Carry On Girls (with Valerie Leon, Vicki Kennedy aka Margaret Nolan, and Wendy Richard from Are You Being Served? fame), which I thought was hilarious, if a bit old fashioned. Hey, it was made in 1973. In it Windsor plays "Hope Springs" - a model with a scooter (in the British gang-style, not the American "lost my license" style). She is a mixer, and starts lots of fights and trouble.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sid James screwed Barbara Windsor. He also screwed Margaret Nolan, the big boobed model of that period (in Carry on Girls) and I always suspected good old Sid humped even larger breasted Liz Frazer too

Post a Comment