Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sad for me. Good for you.

I hate to say it, but I think it is time to get rid of all my action figures. It is a shame, really. Most of them are new-ish acquisitions, but some I have had for quite a while. I don't just buy them to have them, or to complete a set, I buy things that interest me. They are my fetishes, in the classical, non-pervy sense of the word.

That being said, I don't just want to throw them out; that would be terrible. I probably donate the opened ones, and maybe sell the unopened ones on eBay. First, though, I thought I'd give you guys a crack at them. I have quite a few Wonder Woman figures. A lot of assorted DC guys. A handful of Japanese figures, and my beloved Mego McCoy.

I hope my sadness will bring some joy to some of you. First come, first serve. You can see a list of what I am parting with here.

11 comments:

Tom said...

I am looking for the 1985 Super Powers Clark Kent action figure

chunky B said...

Dude what? This is an April's Fools Joke right? Your Mego McCoy, you just got that one.

Jamdin said...

I will take them all for five hundred credits.

Reis O'Brien said...

Dude, can I have that 1978 vinyl cape Jawa? Third from the right on the bottom row in the picture? Thanks!

chunky B said...

yes, ha, ha you suck : )

kenchan13 said...

nice try but i saw it a mile away! lol

Bubbashelby said...

I'll take your Blue Snaggletooth please.

Oh wait. I already did ;)

Wings said...

No need to worry about giving them away or eBay. I will just use the telekinesis I developed during sleepytime last night and move them directly to my place.

Wings said...

There. Done. Thanks!

;)

Darius Whiteplume said...

I had to try :-)

Dash MacBastard said...

Get rid of all your action figures!?!
That's just crazy talk...

Post a Comment