Monday, April 19, 2010

TV Fandom meme

It has been a while since I did a meme. Got this from Samurai Frog.

Pick five of your favorite shows, in no particular order, before you read the below questions, then answer them!
  1. Wonderfalls
  2. The Big Bang Theory
  3. Star Trek
  4. The Venture Brothers
  5. Bones
01. Who's your favorite character in 2?

Leonard

02. Who's your least favorite character in 1?

Jaye Tyler. A-duh! I can't read. I love Jaye. I'm iffy on Eric sometimes. I like all the characters. Even mouth-breather.

03. What's your favorite episode of 4?

Hmm... Probably the yard sale episode. I forget the title.

04. What's your favorite season of 5?

Not sure. I just started watching it recently, and have not figured all that out yet.

05. Who is your favorite ship in 3?

I'm too old to understand what that means, so I'll say... The Enterprise ;-)

06. Who is your anti-ship in 2?

Hmm... Still too old.

07. How long have you watched 1?

I first saw it on Logo a few years back. There was only one season, but I can watch it on a loop. I loaned it too my parents and did not see it for a while, so I bought another DVD. I am sick for Wonderfalls.

08. How did you become interested in 3?

My wife liked it and got me started on ST:VOY, which I still like. I was more into the Star Trek films than the show, but now I love both.

09. Who's your favorite actor/actress in 4?

Whomever does Doctor Orpheus' voice.

10. Which do you prefer: Show 1, 2 or 5?

No contest. 1.

11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?

Since there were only 12 episodes of 1, it has to be 3.

12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?

Doctor Orpheus

13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1?

Heidi-Ho and Gretchen Speck would probably off her. This would reinforce Jaye's views of the world, I think.

14. Give a random quote from 1.

"Why do you have an ass if you don't answer it?"

15. Which character from 5 would be a good guest star on 2?

Bones... Yeah. Boothe would cause too much trouble. Or would he...?

16. Would a 3/4 crossover work?

Star Trek Ventures Brothers? Hells Yeah!

17. Pair 2 characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.

They already did that. Mahandra and Aaron.

18. Has 5 inspired you in any way?

It made me like Emily better than Zooey. Does that count?

19. Overall, which show has a better cast, 2 or 4?

2

20. Which has better theme music, 3 or 5?

3

No comments:

Post a Comment