Monday, August 2, 2010

Who Wants This Blu-Ray?!?

As promised, I am giving away the Stargate Universe 1.5 Blu-Ray I reviewed last week. This is a three disc set of the second half of season one. I am sure it is Region 1, but not sure how that goes with Blu-Ray.

Want it? Tell me what Stargate alumni I have discussed in the past. I can think of at least three of them without checking. If I discussed someone and failed to mention that they were ever on Stargate (any movie or series), make an argument and I'll double check. I'll keep this open for a week, and the first caller with the best answer wins.

Good luck, live long and prosper, may the force be with you.

14 comments:

Kal said...

Richard Dean Anderson is the correct answer isn't it?

Darius Whiteplume said...

To the best of my knowledge, I've never mentioned Richard Dean Anderson...

Kal said...

How about Amanda Tapping?

Darius Whiteplume said...

That's one...

There is a hint, of sorts, above my Followers...

Kal said...

Shon Richards?

Darius Whiteplume said...

Below that... there's a search box.

Kal said...

Robert Carlyle?
Claudia Black?
Ming-na?

Kal said...

Jolene Blalock?

Darius Whiteplume said...

Jolene makes two... There will be Big Trouble in Little China if you don't get the last one. That's The Thing. ;-D

Kal said...

Oh now I am embarassed - Kurt Russell?

Darius Whiteplume said...

ding ding ding!

Kal said...

Six tries - it's almost a pity victory at this point.

Kal said...

Don't you need my address now?

Darius Whiteplume said...

Send me an email. I doubt there is a better answer, since I cannot think of anyone else I've covered who did any Stargate. I'll keep it open until Monday as I said in the post, but I have a feeling it will be in your hot little hands before too long ;-D

Post a Comment