Saturday, September 4, 2010

You can get me a t-shirt or a mug if you like.

Wow! Two years of Adventures in Nerdliness. It seems like longer.

In case you are wondering about the title of this post, it joking refers to the traditional and modern second anniversary gifts of china or cloth. I'm just kidding though.

So, what have we seen in the last year? The creation of the Fan-Boy Icon feature which highlights the men of nerddom for a change. Otherwise it has been alot more of the same. Here are some of my favorite posts, in case you missed them:
Okey, that is all for now. Looking forward to another year!

9 comments:

cerebus660 said...

Hey Darius, congratulations on your milestone! Keep up the good work, buddy!

joe bloke said...

congratulations, geezer!

SamuraiFrog said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's only been two years. Hard to imagine the internet without you!

Wings said...

Congrats! Also looking forward to many more!

Darius Whiteplume said...

Many thanks guys!

Kal said...

Many congratulations on your two years. I always remember how you were one of my first mentors who let me nick an image from you and who gave me lots of support in the early days. Many more year to you my brother.

Darius Whiteplume said...

Thanks, Kal. Were we ever so young? :-)

Jay Amabile said...

Nice work Darius! Congrats my friend!

Darius Whiteplume said...

Danke, Jay!

Post a Comment