Friday, October 15, 2010

The Amazing Mask

Alright, I speak almost no Spanish at all, but if this is not one of the most amazing things ever then I'll eat my hat. Just from the trailers I see Luchadores and zombies. If that's not enough, it has a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vibe to it that looks pretty amazing. I can't find out much more, but deeply desire it. Despite the language difficulties, I can definitely see myself gazing at its visual awesomeness, clueless as to the dialogue. You can find some more at The Amazing Mask web site. All I can say is that proximamente means "coming soon" so keep your eyes peeled!

UPDATE: After some Adventures in Translation, it looks like this was a film that opened at the Sitges Fantasy Film Festival in Spain. I sent an email to the info link on their site, begging pardon for my poor Spanish, and hoping to find out more.



No comments:

Post a Comment